Re: My first message here

  • Maria Ines
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2012
      Hello Sneza!!
      It's such a great pleasure to read your message here!! I'm very proud of you and what you have achieved in our BaW2012 session!!!
      I do hope you enjoy Webheads in Action as much as I do! I happened to meet Rita Zeinstejer, Nicky Hockly, Graham Stanley, Pete Sharma f2f last weekend in Buenos Aires! I was also with Jennifer Verschoor and Vicky Saumell and many other people who belong to this wonderful community!
      Thanks for having joined us!!
      Smiles from Argentina,
      Maria, co-mod BaW2012 :)

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "sneza.filipovic" <felipe@...> wrote:

      > Hello, I suppose I should introduce myself to the group first. My name is Sneza Filipovic and I am an English teacher from Serbia. I have been teaching for 20 years, mainly adults. I am one of BaW babies as this has been my first experience ever with online couses and techology in general. I have also taken part in Digitools (to the best of my knowledge). I have enjoyed both sessions tremendously. Beginning from nothing, I`m so satisfied with what I have done, really learnt a lot. It wasn`t always easy but I wanted to record everything, so I`ve become a blogger  http://www.digitalsealogbook.blogspot.com/.
      > Kindest regards, Sneza

    • Hala Fawzi
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012
        Welcome, Sneza to the wonder 'e'-land of webhads, or is it webheads' sphere?

        I am glad you made it!  You did a great job in baw 2012. As we say, you are born a webhead!

        Enjoy the amazing world!

        Hala

      • Natasa
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012
          Hello, my dear friend, and welcome to the wonderful Webhead family.

          Everybody, allow me to introduce Sneza further, as she just happens to be my best friend:). We also work together at the Kolarac Foundation School of Foreign Languages. And, yes, it was me who convinced her that she belonged here. So she took BaW2012.

          Sneza is right - this really was her first online learning experience. She started from nothing and now she is one of us. Now she has a blog that looks very promising.

          Sneza's special interest is testing and she has accomplished a lot in this field. She is a dedicated teacher. Her friendliness and her sense of humour will make a lovely addition to our large family.

          Natasa Bozic Grojic
          http://lunas994.blogspot.com
          http://www.netvibes.com/lunas994

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "sneza.filipovic" <felipe@...> wrote:

          > Hello, I suppose I should introduce myself to the group first. My name is Sneza Filipovic and I am an English teacher from Serbia. I have been teaching for 20 years, mainly adults. I am one of BaW babies as this has been my first experience ever with online couses and techology in general. I have also taken part in Digitools (to the best of my knowledge). I have enjoyed both sessions tremendously. Beginning from nothing, I`m so satisfied with what I have done, really learnt a lot. It wasn`t always easy but I wanted to record everything, so I`ve become a blogger  http://www.digitalsealogbook.blogspot.com/.
          > Kindest regards, Sneza

        • sneza.filipovic
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2012
            Dear Maria and Hala, thank you for your warm welcome here. Being fresh from BaW, I really like having my inspiring teachers around! Oh, dear Natasa, with your kind words you have set high standards for me, as you always set them for yourself! I read a beautiful quote by W.A. Ward today and I immediately thought of Webheads: `Do more than belong: participate! Do more than care: help! Do more than believe: practice!`Lots of love to everybody, Sneza