thank you! + Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Vance's Keynote address at IATEFL ITSIG conference b/cast live from Marakkesh today Feb 8

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 11, 2012
      Hi Vance!

      I really enjoyed your keynote session. "Congrats!", as usual, are well
      deserved.

      I'd also like to "thank you" for showing up at our BaW12 Mods live
      session. It meant a lot to them and me. And it was a success. :-)

      Hugs, Teresa

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 11, 2012
        Thanks Teresa,

        We have consistently done our best to help each other since we met online
        in 2002.

        I've just getting going here in Abu Dhabi on return from Marrakech. Some
        of my effort today will be in seeing where we've got with the EVO wrap up
        event this afternoon at 1400 GMT. I look forward to seeing BaW and other
        EVO participants there.

        best,
        Vance

        On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...