EVO mega wrap-up event from 14:00 GMT Sunday Feb 12, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      Hi all,

      It's our habit with EVO to have an all-moderators wrap-up session on the
      last day of the event, which is Sunday this year. All moderators and
      participants are invited / encouraged to attend.

      As many of you are aware, I've been in Morocco this week, busy with this
      event:
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com/learner-centred-do-it-yourself-learning-manag

      On the other side of the world, Jeff Lebow has been traveling and our
      messages have crossed. He's not sure of his availability Sunday at any
      rate.

      I've been in touch with Carla Arena and she suggests we schedule a mega
      wrap-up event for this Sunday Feb 12, 2012 14:00 GMT

      It will be in Elluminate, which most of you are comfortable with,
      http://tinyurl.com/y3eh

      I need to go to bed for a few hours sleep before I need to get up in the
      a.m. to fly to Casablanca, Abu Dhabi.

      The trip will take all day, I'll get home at midnight, and it may be Sunday
      before I'm able to update all our web pages.

      But I think the most important participants are cc'd int his email.

      I'll be online before 14:00 GMT in case you want to come online and get in
      on the recording at your convenience.

      More on my return and hope to see you this Sunday

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com