Fw: survey on Open Language Learning ct'd

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      If you haven't yet participated in this survey, please consider doing so, especially if you teach in a secondary ed setting.

      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
        Dear Elizabeth,
        the link seems to be broken
        Server Error in '/' Application.

        The resource cannot be found.
        Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

        Requested URL: /s/DPJ689W.

        thanks

        stella
        If you haven't yet participated in this survey, please consider doing so, especially if you teach in a secondary ed setting.

        Cheers--
        --Elizabeth

        >Thank you so much for filling in our questionnaire on Open Language Learning. In order to increase its representativeness, we would need more data from secondary education. May we ask you to forward our invitation to as many language teachers in secondary education as possible ? The link is : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DPJ689W.
        >
        >Should you have experienced any technical problems filling in this survey, please let us know (mentioning browser type, operating system and computer type).
        >
        >Thanks in advance,
        >
        >Jozef
        >
        >Prof. dr. Jozef COLPAERT
        >Universiteit Antwerpen - CST
        >Venusstraat 35 - Room 404 Web
        >2000 Antwerpen - Belgium Mail
        >Tel: 32 - (0)3 265 45 20 Twitter
        >
        >Vice-chairman of IOIW, Institute for Education and Information Sciences
        >Director R&D of LINGUAPOLIS, Institute for Language and Communication
        >Editor of Computer Assisted Language Learning, Taylor & Francis
        >Organizer of XVth International CALL Research Conference (Taichung 2012)
        >
        >"El mundo era tan reciente, que muchas cosas carecían de nombre, y para mencionarlas había que señalarlas con el dedo." G.G. Márquez, Cien años de soledad

        Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
        Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
        Versión: 2012.0.1913 / Base de datos de virus: 2109/4779 - Fecha de la versión: 01/02/2012

      • Maria Irene Albers
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
          Done!

          María Irene Albers de Urriola
          Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
          Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
          Universidad de Carabobo

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
            Dear Stella,

            There is a period at the end of the link.

            María Irene Albers de Urriola
            Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
            Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
            Universidad de Carabobo

            ________________________________

            If you haven't yet participated in this survey, please consider doing so, especially if you teach in a secondary ed setting.

            Cheers--
            --Elizabeth

            >Thank you so much for filling in our questionnaire on Open Language Learning. In order to increase its representativeness, we would need more data from secondary education. May we ask you to forward our invitation to as many language teachers in secondary education as possible ? The link is : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DPJ689W.
            >
            >Should you have experienced any technical problems filling in this survey, please let us know (mentioning browser type, operating system and computer type).
            >
            >Thanks in advance,
            >
            >Jozef
            >
            >Prof. dr. Jozef COLPAERT
            >Universiteit Antwerpen - CST
            >Venusstraat 35 - Room 404 Web
            >2000 Antwerpen - Belgium Mail
            >Tel: 32 - (0)3 265 45 20 Twitter
            >
            >Vice-chairman of IOIW, Institute for Education and Information Sciences
            >Director R&D of LINGUAPOLIS, Institute for Language and Communication
            >Editor of Computer Assisted Language Learning, Taylor & Francis
            >Organizer of XVth International CALL Research Conference (Taichung 2012)
            >
            >"El mundo era tan reciente, que muchas cosas carecían de nombre, y para mencionarlas había que señalarlas con el dedo." G.G. Márquez, Cien años de soledad

            Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
            Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
            Versión: 2012.0.1913 / Base de datos de virus: 2109/4779 - Fecha de la versión: 01/02/2012

          • STELLA
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
              yep,
              no it's done
              thanks

              stella :-)

              If you haven't yet participated in this survey, please consider doing so, especially if you teach in a secondary ed setting.

              Cheers--
              --Elizabeth

              >Thank you so much for filling in our questionnaire on Open Language Learning. In order to increase its representativeness, we would need more data from secondary education. May we ask you to forward our invitation to as many language teachers in secondary education as possible ? The link is : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DPJ689W.
              >
              >Should you have experienced any technical problems filling in this survey, please let us know (mentioning browser type, operating system and computer type).
              >
              >Thanks in advance,
              >
              >Jozef
              >
              >Prof. dr. Jozef COLPAERT
              >Universiteit Antwerpen - CST
              >Venusstraat 35 - Room 404 Web
              >2000 Antwerpen - Belgium Mail
              >Tel: 32 - (0)3 265 45 20 Twitter
              >
              >Vice-chairman of IOIW, Institute for Education and Information Sciences
              >Director R&D of LINGUAPOLIS, Institute for Language and Communication
              >Editor of Computer Assisted Language Learning, Taylor & Francis
              >Organizer of XVth International CALL Research Conference (Taichung 2012)
              >
              >"El mundo era tan reciente, que muchas cosas carecían de nombre, y para mencionarlas había que señalarlas con el dedo." G.G. Márquez, Cien años de soledad

              Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
              Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
              Versión: 2012.0.1913 / Base de datos de virus: 2109/4779 - Fecha de la versión: 01/02/2012

              Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
              Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
              Versión: 2012.0.1913 / Base de datos de virus: 2112/4779 - Fecha de la versión: 01/02/2012

            • silipa302
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
                I did recently but didn't have time to let you know!

                Marijana