Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Yltsig EVO 2012 online with Barbara Sakamoto tomorrow

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2012
      Thanks Helen, for letting us know. Graham also sent out a notice of a
      session with Ozge Karaoglu on Gamification, in addition to the voice and
      text chats we had with EVO moderators and participants just before these
      sessions.

      My idea is to make time on Sundays where people in EVO sessions can come
      together and compare notes and share what they are learning in their
      sessions. Last night we had participants and moderators and presentations
      from the ESOL Mentoring session, BaW (Becoming a Webhead), Young Learners,
      and Gamification, in addition to participants joining us from the EVO
      Multiliteracies group.

      Audio/video recordings were made of each of the sessions and these are
      linked at this page:
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com/learning2gether-with-evo-multiliteracies-beco

      I hope if you were not able to attend that you can benefit from the
      recordings, and I hope to do something similar to this next Sunday between
      the hours of noon and 15 or 16/1700 GMT.

      If interested in participating, let us know when is convenient for you.

      All the best,
      Vance