Re: Webheads Worldwide - Admitted to the U of Oregon

  • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 12, 2011
      Very cute, John!!
      You're such a good fan.
      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth HS

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, John Hibbs <skipper@...> wrote:

      > http://tinyurl.com/6vrdr8x
      >
      > The above will take you to some very, very slick, very fun, use of
      > technology. It will also admit ALL of you to the University of
      > Oregon, -- in God's country, in the Great Northwest of North America.
      >
      > NOTE: If you go to
      > http://www.migratetouo.com
      >
      > you can personalize -- you only need to fill in the first and last
      > name and pick any "location" - then click continue. I suggest reduce
      > the very long url using http://tinyurl.com
      >
      > NOTE: Use the custom feature with Tinyurl.com with the name of the
      > person you "admit". For some reason, I "lose" the "custom" feature
      > after about five url's that lead to the same server. (Most of mine
      > end up: http://www.migratetouo.com/Vance
      >
      > Enjoy
      >
      > John

    • Rita
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 13, 2011
        Thank you, John!!! Love it!

        Cheers from Rosario,

        Rita

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, John Hibbs <skipper@...> wrote:

        > http://tinyurl.com/6vrdr8x
        >
        > The above will take you to some very, very slick, very fun, use of
        > technology. It will also admit ALL of you to the University of
        > Oregon, -- in God's country, in the Great Northwest of North America.
        >
        > NOTE: If you go to
        > http://www.migratetouo.com
        >
        > you can personalize -- you only need to fill in the first and last
        > name and pick any "location" - then click continue. I suggest reduce
        > the very long url using http://tinyurl.com
        >
        > NOTE: Use the custom feature with Tinyurl.com with the name of the
        > person you "admit". For some reason, I "lose" the "custom" feature
        > after about five url's that lead to the same server. (Most of mine
        > end up: http://www.migratetouo.com/Vance
        >
        > Enjoy
        >
        > John

      • Nina Liakos
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 15, 2011
          I love it!

          > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, John Hibbs <skipper@> wrote:
          > >
          > > http://tinyurl.com/6vrdr8x
          > >
          > > The above will take you to some very, very slick, very fun, use of
          > > technology. It will also admit ALL of you to the University of
          > > Oregon, -- in God's country, in the Great Northwest of North America.
        • R. Abdelnour
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 17, 2011
            Thank you for sharing! It's fun and like a dream come true ;-)

            Rita
            Lebanon

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 18, 2011
              I never did weigh in here, but I see this thread has 'legs'

              I visited John in Eugene in August and came to know a bit about his
              infatuation with Ducks. Thanks for sending the link with images from
              familiar sights around campus.

              Vance

              --
              Vance Stevens
              http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

            • John Hibbs
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 18, 2011
                At 7:47 AM +0400 12/19/11, Vance Stevens wrote:
                >I never did weigh in here, but I see this thread has 'legs'

                Vance, as always, is too kind. The University lost the tremendous
                value that Vance could have brought to it. Oregon students are big
                losers as a result.
                We miss you Vance, thus this video

                http://tinyurl.com/VanceStevens

                Hugs, Vance. We will ALWAYS miss you in Eugene!
              • Arja
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 20, 2011
                  Great video! Well deserved tribute!

                  Arja Moy

                  At 7:47 AM +0400 12/19/11, Vance Stevens wrote:
                  >I never did weigh in here, but I see this thread has 'legs'

                  Vance, as always, is too kind. The University lost the tremendous
                  value that Vance could have brought to it. Oregon students are big
                  losers as a result.
                  We miss you Vance, thus this video

                  http://tinyurl.com/VanceStevens

                  Hugs, Vance. We will ALWAYS miss you in Eugene!

                • Hala Fawzi
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 20, 2011
                    Hi,
                    I would very much like to watch the video. Could you please resend the original link. Tinyurl is blocked  in Saudi Arabia.
                    TIA
                    Hala
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 21, 2011
                      Here is the full URL Hala,