Webheads Worldwide - Admitted to the U of Oregon

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 11, 2011
      http://tinyurl.com/6vrdr8x

      The above will take you to some very, very slick, very fun, use of
      technology. It will also admit ALL of you to the University of
      Oregon, -- in God's country, in the Great Northwest of North America.

      NOTE: If you go to
      http://www.migratetouo.com

      you can personalize -- you only need to fill in the first and last
      name and pick any "location" - then click continue. I suggest reduce
      the very long url using http://tinyurl.com

      NOTE: Use the custom feature with Tinyurl.com with the name of the
      person you "admit". For some reason, I "lose" the "custom" feature
      after about five url's that lead to the same server. (Most of mine
      end up: http://www.migratetouo.com/Vance

      Enjoy

      John
    • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 12, 2011
        Very cute, John!!
        You're such a good fan.
        Cheers--
        --Elizabeth HS

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, John Hibbs <skipper@...> wrote:

        > http://tinyurl.com/6vrdr8x
        >
        > The above will take you to some very, very slick, very fun, use of
        > technology. It will also admit ALL of you to the University of
        > Oregon, -- in God's country, in the Great Northwest of North America.
        >
        > NOTE: If you go to
        > http://www.migratetouo.com
        >
        > you can personalize -- you only need to fill in the first and last
        > name and pick any "location" - then click continue. I suggest reduce
        > the very long url using http://tinyurl.com
        >
        > NOTE: Use the custom feature with Tinyurl.com with the name of the
        > person you "admit". For some reason, I "lose" the "custom" feature
        > after about five url's that lead to the same server. (Most of mine
        > end up: http://www.migratetouo.com/Vance
        >
        > Enjoy
        >
        > John

      • Rita
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 13, 2011
          Thank you, John!!! Love it!

          Cheers from Rosario,

          Rita

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, John Hibbs <skipper@...> wrote:

          > http://tinyurl.com/6vrdr8x
          >
          > The above will take you to some very, very slick, very fun, use of
          > technology. It will also admit ALL of you to the University of
          > Oregon, -- in God's country, in the Great Northwest of North America.
          >
          > NOTE: If you go to
          > http://www.migratetouo.com
          >
          > you can personalize -- you only need to fill in the first and last
          > name and pick any "location" - then click continue. I suggest reduce
          > the very long url using http://tinyurl.com
          >
          > NOTE: Use the custom feature with Tinyurl.com with the name of the
          > person you "admit". For some reason, I "lose" the "custom" feature
          > after about five url's that lead to the same server. (Most of mine
          > end up: http://www.migratetouo.com/Vance
          >
          > Enjoy
          >
          > John

        • Nina Liakos
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 15, 2011
            I love it!

            > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, John Hibbs <skipper@> wrote:
            > >
            > > http://tinyurl.com/6vrdr8x
            > >
            > > The above will take you to some very, very slick, very fun, use of
            > > technology. It will also admit ALL of you to the University of
            > > Oregon, -- in God's country, in the Great Northwest of North America.
          • R. Abdelnour
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 17, 2011
              Thank you for sharing! It's fun and like a dream come true ;-)

              Rita
              Lebanon

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 18, 2011
                I never did weigh in here, but I see this thread has 'legs'

                I visited John in Eugene in August and came to know a bit about his
                infatuation with Ducks. Thanks for sending the link with images from
                familiar sights around campus.

                Vance

                --
                Vance Stevens
                http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

              • John Hibbs
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 18, 2011
                  At 7:47 AM +0400 12/19/11, Vance Stevens wrote:
                  >I never did weigh in here, but I see this thread has 'legs'

                  Vance, as always, is too kind. The University lost the tremendous
                  value that Vance could have brought to it. Oregon students are big
                  losers as a result.
                  We miss you Vance, thus this video

                  http://tinyurl.com/VanceStevens

                  Hugs, Vance. We will ALWAYS miss you in Eugene!
                • Arja
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 20, 2011
                    Great video! Well deserved tribute!

                    Arja Moy

                    At 7:47 AM +0400 12/19/11, Vance Stevens wrote:
                    >I never did weigh in here, but I see this thread has 'legs'

                    Vance, as always, is too kind. The University lost the tremendous
                    value that Vance could have brought to it. Oregon students are big
                    losers as a result.
                    We miss you Vance, thus this video

                    http://tinyurl.com/VanceStevens

                    Hugs, Vance. We will ALWAYS miss you in Eugene!

                  • Hala Fawzi
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 20, 2011
                      Hi,
                      I would very much like to watch the video. Could you please resend the original link. Tinyurl is blocked  in Saudi Arabia.
                      TIA
                      Hala
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 21, 2011
                        Here is the full URL Hala,