Today 3pm GMT Teaching very large classes in Cameroon Online

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011
      For the last conversation this year in the IATEFL YLTSIG series"In
      conversation with..." we would like to invite you to hear Harry Kuchah
      talking about the teaching of English to very large classes in Cameroon,
      Africa.

      Full details including your local time and the URL of the venue are at:

      yltsig.wordpress.com

      Dennis, Helen, ffinlo on behalf of YLTSIG

      *

      *Dennis Newson*
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY
      Committee member | Discussion List Manager | IATEFL YLT SIG
      Creator: YLTSIG NING <http://ylandtsig.ning.com/>
      Winner British Council ELT 05 Innovation Award
      Unrepentant grammarophobe
      YLTSIG Website <http://www.yltsig.org/>
      Yahoogroups YLTSIG: Subscribe: <:younglearners-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

      YLTSIG Wiki resources:<http://yltsigwikiresource.pbworks.com/w/page/33485130/FrontPage>