Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Invitation to read IATEFL YLTSIG C&TS Autumn issue online : Art in ELT

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2011
      Thanks, Helen, for the great issue and for having had the chance to
      collaborate with you with some ideas that might inspire others to give a
      bit of a twist to their classrooms that are packed with natural digital
      artists!

      Carla Arena

      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com