Invitation to read IATEFL YLTSIG C&TS Autumn issue online : Art in ELT

  • helen m davies
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2011
      Hello

      IATEFL YLTSIG is delighted to announce that the autumn issue of C&TS is
      visible online.

      It's a great colour issue about Art in ELT with plenty of food for thought.

      Many thanks to our wonderful contributors - (especially to fellow webhead
      Carla Arena, with an interesting article on Young Learners as Digital
      Artists)

      You can find it here (at the top of the list).

      http://www.countryschool.com/ylsig2/pub_contents.php

      Don't hesitate to send your comments or questions via email or twitter,
      we're looking forward to hearing from you.

      regards

      Helen Davies

      Follow YLTSIG on twitter : iatefl_yltsig

    • Carla arena
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2011
        Thanks, Helen, for the great issue and for having had the chance to
        collaborate with you with some ideas that might inspire others to give a
        bit of a twist to their classrooms that are packed with natural digital
        artists!

        Carla Arena

        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com