YLTSIG Online Fwd: Susan Hillyard back online with yltsig.

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Dear all
      Many apologies for cross-posting.
      Due to popular request we are delighted that Susan Hillyard has offered to
      repeat her session on creativity , drama and young learners with special
      needs. There is so much to share and discuss together.
      Please join us this Saturday 3rd December at 2pm London time - 11 am Buenos
      Aires time.
      Susan is the driving force behind the provision of English Language
      teaching in special schools, shanty town schools, hospital schools,
      orphanages and home visits to children with severe and terminal illnesses.
      Check your time zone and how to join us here -
      http://yltsig.wordpress.com

      Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday

      Dennis Newson
      ffinlo Kilner
      Helen Davies
      (for the yltsig)

      *

      *Dennis Newson*
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY
      Committee member | Discussion List Manager | IATEFL YLT SIG
      Creator: YLTSIG NING <http://ylandtsig.ning.com/>
      Winner British Council ELT 05 Innovation Award
      Unrepentant grammarophobe
      YLTSIG Website <http://www.yltsig.org/>
      Yahoogroups YLTSIG: Subscribe: <:younglearners-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

      YLTSIG Wiki resources:<http://yltsigwikiresource.pbworks.com/w/page/33485130/FrontPage>