Re: Phonetic quiz maker?

  • Foxdenuk
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
      Neat! Yes, may work with something like Quia, Wordchamp or Quizlet. I'm asking on behalf of someone else so will pass this on.
      Anne
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos" <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

      > Hi Anne,
      > Well, there is Phonetizer <http://www.phonetizer.com/>, which might work with an existing quiz maker.
      > Nina
      >
      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Foxdenuk" <foxdenuk@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Does anyone know a tool that makes it possible to make a quiz using phonetic symbols? I was wondering if you could do this in Quia, Wordchamp or Quizlet for example. Worst case scenario I guess would be to use images for the phonetic symbols but I was wondering if there's a neater solution.
      > > Anne

    • David Winet
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
        How about a treasure hunt with all the clues written in IPA ? :)

      • Foxdenuk
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2011
          Yes, what a good idea!

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, David Winet <dwinet@...> wrote:

          > How about a treasure hunt with all the clues written in IPA ? :)

        • mackichan2006
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2011
            Hi Dave,

            There's always Phonemic Hangman, if you want to challenge yourself....
            http://mackichan.e-lang.co.uk/call/phonhang/phonhang.php?activity=relationships

            (Make sure you look at the strategy section first....)

            Cheers,

            Pete