photo contest

  • Sasa
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
      Dear webheads,
      Will you help my TŠC group (2 students and I) travel to Taiwan? Just vote for our photo. A vote a day can be cast until November 30th. We are number 16 at the moment I think. :-)
      http://activity.taiwan.gov.tw/twfriends/SayHelloToTaiwanFBList.aspx?cword=S&cid=173&tid=472&v=3
      Thanks in advance,
      Sasa
    • mbarek akaddar
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
        Just Voted for your team Sasa . Best of luck :-)

        Mbarek EFL Teacher Hassan II High School Beni Mellal - Morocco

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
        From: sasa@...
        Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:28:26 +0000
        Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] photo contest

        Dear webheads,

        Will you help my T�C group (2 students and I) travel to Taiwan? Just vote for our photo. A vote a day can be cast until November 30th. We are number 16 at the moment I think. :-)

        http://activity.taiwan.gov.tw/twfriends/SayHelloToTaiwanFBList.aspx?cword=S&cid=173&tid=472&v=3

        Thanks in advance,

        Sasa

      • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
          Done! I've also published the link in our institute facebook group inviting
          our students to vote for your photo. Good luck!
          Mary

        • Evelyn Izquierdo
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
            Done, Sasa!!! My best wishes to you and your students!Hugs,

            Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
              Hi Sasa!

              Done and all the best!
              Smiles from Argentina
              Maria :)

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sasa" <sasa@...> wrote:

              > Dear webheads,
              > Will you help my TŠC group (2 students and I) travel to Taiwan? Just vote for our photo. A vote a day can be cast until November 30th. We are number 16 at the moment I think. :-)
              > http://activity.taiwan.gov.tw/twfriends/SayHelloToTaiwanFBList.aspx?cword=S&cid=173&tid=472&v=3
              > Thanks in advance,
              > Sasa

            • nouredine laouni
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
                All the best of luck Sasa.
                Greetings
                nour_eddine

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 25, 2011
                  canI vote WITHOUT a Facebook account?

                  stella :-?

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 26, 2011
                    I've voted also through FB.
                    Good job Sasa!

                    *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
                    Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>
                    http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
                    http://1morelcourse.blogspot.com/ <http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/>
                    cell: 0679334574/ 0994473678
                    Skype ID: nagora60
                    SL: Nagora Yakubu

                    On 26 November 2011 00:32, STELLA <saubidet@...> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > canI vote WITHOUT a Facebook account?
                    >
                    > stella :-?

                  • Rita
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 26, 2011
                      Done, dear Sasha!!!! This photo does deserve a prize!
                      Love from Rosario, Argentina,
                      Rita

                      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sasa" <sasa@...> wrote:

                      > Dear webheads,
                      > Will you help my TŠC group (2 students and I) travel to Taiwan? Just vote for our photo. A vote a day can be cast until November 30th. We are number 16 at the moment I think. :-)
                      > http://activity.taiwan.gov.tw/twfriends/SayHelloToTaiwanFBList.aspx?cword=S&cid=173&tid=472&v=3
                      > Thanks in advance,
                      > Sasa

                    • SanjaB
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 26, 2011
                        Done and all the best to you and your students, dear Sasha.
                      • Cintia Costa
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 26, 2011
                          Done too! Lots of luck! :-)

                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 27, 2011
                            Dear Mbarek, Mary, Evelyn, Maria, Nour, Nina, Rita, Sanja, Stella - hope I named you all,
                            thank you very much for your kind support. I bet my group's support was the most international one. :-)
                            I don't think we'll make it to top 3, but at least I hope that some of you win the prizes for voters.
                            Stella, unfortunately the voting is only possible using FB.
                            :-(
                            Thanks again, dear friends, for your time and good will.
                            Hugs,
                            Sasa