Help needed for my PhD Dissertation

  • Sedat Akayoglu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011
      Dear all,

      I have completed my PhD dissertation and I will defend it on December, 14th
      (I will try to organize it in Second Life simultaneously; and if I could, I
      will let you know about it). However, I am urgently in need of help from a
      native speaker of English for proofreading to be sure about its English. I
      wonder if there is someone who is interested in reading my dissertation :))
      and help me for proofreading process?

      Best regards,

      Sedat Akayoglu

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2011
        Hi Sedat,
        I can help with at least some of it. Email me off list.
        Nina