Do you have a lesson to teach? Seeking nominations for TED2012: The Classroom

  • dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2011
      TED is looking for teachers.

      "For the upcoming TED conference - TED2012: Full Spectrum - we're looking
      for 10 of the world's best teachers to take the TED stage during a special
      session we're calling The Classroom. We're accepting nominations to help
      track these people down. You can nominate yourself or a remarkable educator
      we should know about - who doesn't have to be a teacher in the traditional
      sense."

      http://tinyurl.com/cmxje6n

      Do you know a great teacher? Are you one?

      Dave Kees