Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Webinar about Teacher Development Online -today at 20.00 GMT

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for the invitation Graham. I think I'm reading it a day late.
      In any event we've just passed the normal time for Learning2gether
      today Sunday, Nov 6. I happen to be on Havelock Island in the Andaman
      chain at the moment, between India and Burma. Diving here is quite
      nice but Internet, well suffice it to say, I'm on dialup in the
      cybercafe here, which is actually a nicknacks shop. This is a nice
      place to be but not a good place to be organizing one's professional
      life from, so that's on hold for me for the next week.

      I'll be back in UAE next Sunday. Learning2gether dovetails with an
      online conference organized by Steve Hargadon. The conference starts
      the next day so if anyone wants to schedule any event, for example
      moderator training at this time, in Elluminate say, we can hold a
      session at around 14:30 GMT when I finish teaching that day. I'll
      also be online at noon in http://tappedin.org

      Please check http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/volunteersneeded
      nearer the date for details, and hope to see you there.

      This conference starts next day:
      The Global Education Collaborative
      free online conference, takes place November 14-18
      http://globaleducation.ning.com/

      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens