Webinar about Teacher Development Online -today at 20.00 GMT

  • Graham Stanley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
      Hi everyone

      Apologies for cross-posting

      Come and join me and the IATEFL LT SIG for the first in a new series of webinars

      When: Saturday 5 November GMT 20:00. (in 1.5 hours time)

      What: A moderated panel discussion about webinars and other ways of
      developing as a teacher using the Web.

      Who: This webinar is organised with IATEFL Peru and features special guests:
      - Graeme Hodgeson - BRAZ-TESOL (Brazil)
      - Jennifer Verschoor - ARCALL / Webheads (Argentina)
      - Vicky Saumell - ARCALL / Webheads (Argentina)
      - Teadira Perez - AVEALMEC (Venezuela)
      - Miguel Mendoza - AVELMEC (Venezuela)
      - Nahir Aparicio - AVEALMEC (Venezuela)

      Where: The event takes place in the IATEFL online conference room.

      Click here to join the webinar :
      https://connectpro10829081.adobeconnect.com/_a875541554/r9130l8g4wu/

      Before entering the room you will be prompted to "Enter as a guest".
      Please use this model to enter your name:
      Jane Smith (Italy)

      This will make it easier for the webinar speaker to identify you and
      answer your questions.

      Graham Stanley
      IATEFL LTSIG Coordinator
      blogefl@...
      http://blog-efl.blogspot.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2011
        Hi everyone,

        Thanks for the invitation Graham. I think I'm reading it a day late.
        In any event we've just passed the normal time for Learning2gether
        today Sunday, Nov 6. I happen to be on Havelock Island in the Andaman
        chain at the moment, between India and Burma. Diving here is quite
        nice but Internet, well suffice it to say, I'm on dialup in the
        cybercafe here, which is actually a nicknacks shop. This is a nice
        place to be but not a good place to be organizing one's professional
        life from, so that's on hold for me for the next week.

        I'll be back in UAE next Sunday. Learning2gether dovetails with an
        online conference organized by Steve Hargadon. The conference starts
        the next day so if anyone wants to schedule any event, for example
        moderator training at this time, in Elluminate say, we can hold a
        session at around 14:30 GMT when I finish teaching that day. I'll
        also be online at noon in http://tappedin.org

        Please check http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/volunteersneeded
        nearer the date for details, and hope to see you there.

        This conference starts next day:
        The Global Education Collaborative
        free online conference, takes place November 14-18
        http://globaleducation.ning.com/

        Vance

        --
        Vance Stevens