Re: (unknown)

  • Marijana Smolcec
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2011
      Dear Ayat and Carla,

      I have also just recently mentioned Claudio's blog to my collegues. I love his blog. He has done some great changes.

      What a wonderful work, I admire him a lot.

      Will check the interview with him, he is such an nice man, had the opportunity to listen to his ppt on last years BaW11.

      BTW. which sections have you used so far?
      I have used movies for modals and Future,

      Hugs to you both

      Marijana