.

  • Gary Carkin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2011
      Wow, it was brilliant!
      http://www.omerba.com/index123tww--.php?ekopageID=31

      Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:38:08
      _____________________
      "It isnt only poor boys that amount to----Mostly, said Bill.Oh, of course, _youd_ say that." (c) Galleon wipfer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2011
        I don't think I'll click on this link until Gary confirms that he sent it
        and it's something he wants us to see. Be careful everyone,

        Vance

        --
        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2011
          Thank you Vance,

          Perhaps you save my pc twice already.
          I am not sure either if it is spam or even something worse.

          regards,
          Nina

          On 27 October 2011 16:37, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:

          > I don't think I'll click on this link until Gary confirms that he sent it
          > and it's something he wants us to see. Be careful everyone,
          >
          > Vance
          >

          > On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 5:38 AM, Gary Carkin <garycarkin@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Wow, it was brilliant!
          > > http://www.omerba.com/index123tww--.php?ekopageID=31

        • Maria D
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2011
            This also got to my email inbox through Enhancing Lessons, and I'd clicked on it a second before seeing your comment here. Hope I shut it in time to prevent any damage.
            Thanks, Vance!

            Mary