Re: Susan Hillyard online today : SEN drama & YL join us !

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      My apologies too. I've been living temporarily I hope in a home without Internet and I've been away all weekend, and just got back to find that Dennis Newson had sent me a message about this event.

      It is at the regurlar Learning2gether time and I've just announced it at: http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/volunteersneeded

      I myself have a class starting right at this moment, 1300 GMT (which is 1400 London time, please note the difference).

      Thanks Dennis for scheduling a Learning2gether event for us today and if my students are late (they often are) I might try to be online for the start of it.

      Best,
      Vance