SCRIBUS Is there a SCRIBUS user on the list?

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2011
      Is there a SCRIBUS expert on the list?

      A Romanian colleague has a deadline and has to use SCRIBUS for the
      international TEFL association for which she is producing a newsletter. If
      anyone has used SCRIBUS and would be willing to answer some of my
      colleague's urgent: "How do I,i....." questions, please let me know..

      Gratefully,

      Dennis

      *

      *Dennis Newson*
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY
      Committee member | Discussion List Manager | IATEFL YLT SIG
      Creator: YLTSIG NING <http://ylandtsig.ning.com/>
      Winner British Council ELT 05 Innovation Award
      Unrepentant grammarophobe
      YLTSIG Website <http://www.yltsig.org/>
      Yahoogroups YLTSIG: Subscribe: <:younglearners-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

      YLTSIG Wiki resources:<http://yltsigwikiresource.pbworks.com/w/page/33485130/FrontPage>