Re: Help Beyza!

  • Sasa
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 13, 2011
      Done, Beyza!
      Late, but better late than.... ;-) I've been away for awhile...
      Warmly,
      Sasa
    • beyzaylmaz
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 13, 2011
        Dear Carla,Tere, Sasha, Mercedes, Tere, Helen, Nina, and everyone,

        You all rock! There are now fifty eight participants which means I am almost there! :)I feel the support of my virtual family while writing my thesis. I am going to include your names in the acknowledgements section! :)

        Hugs

        Beyza

        You are amazing

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sasa" <sasa@...> wrote:

        > Done, Beyza!
        > Late, but better late than.... ;-) I've been away for awhile...
        > Warmly,
        > Sasa

      • Peggy George
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 13, 2011
          My survey is completed too! Very easy to do so if you haven't done it yet, head there right now. This will be a fantastic study on the power and influence of Webheads! Thanks Beyza for doing this research.

          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC14ZlZBRnMwbkpoNWcxeGx
          TZ0VUVVE6MQ

          If the whole link isn't clickable for you, just copy/paste it to get it all.

          Peggy George

          On Oct 13, 2011, at 2:22 PM, beyzaylmaz wrote:

          > Dear Carla,Tere, Sasha, Mercedes, Tere, Helen, Nina, and everyone,
          >

          > You all rock! There are now fifty eight participants which means I am almost there! :)I feel the support of my virtual family while writing my thesis. I am going to include your names in the acknowledgements section! :)
          >
          > Hugs
          >

          > Beyza
          >
          > You are amazing
          >
          > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sasa" <sasa@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Done, Beyza!
          >> Late, but better late than.... ;-) I've been away for awhile...
          >> Warmly,
          >> Sasa

        • Carla arena
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 13, 2011
            So glad that we are almost there, and, again, Beyza, it shows the power of
            this amazing community. When there's a call for action, Webheads are there!

            Beijos.
            Carla
            EVO Coordinating Team
            http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
            Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com

            On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 6:22 PM, beyzaylmaz <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Dear Carla,Tere, Sasha, Mercedes, Tere, Helen, Nina, and everyone,
            >
            > You all rock! There are now fifty eight participants which means I am
            > almost there! :)I feel the support of my virtual family while writing my
            > thesis. I am going to include your names in the acknowledgements section! :)
            >
            > Hugs
            >
            > Beyza
            >
            > You are amazing
            >

            > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Sasa" <sasa@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Done, Beyza!
            > > Late, but better late than.... ;-) I've been away for awhile...
            > > Warmly,
            > > Sasa

          • Squires, Robert
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 13, 2011
              I popped a quick response in there as well. Good luck Beyza!

              Robert

              My survey is completed too! Very easy to do so if you haven't done it yet, head there right now. This will be a fantastic study on the power and influence of Webheads! Thanks Beyza for doing this research.

              https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC14ZlZBRnMwbkpoNWcxeGx
              TZ0VUVVE6MQ

              If the whole link isn't clickable for you, just copy/paste it to get it all.

              Peggy George

              On Oct 13, 2011, at 2:22 PM, beyzaylmaz wrote:

              > Dear Carla,Tere, Sasha, Mercedes, Tere, Helen, Nina, and everyone,
              >

              > You all rock! There are now fifty eight participants which means I am almost there! :)I feel the support of my virtual family while writing my thesis. I am going to include your names in the acknowledgements section! :)
              >
              > Hugs
              >

              > Beyza
              >
              > You are amazing
              >
              > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>, "Sasa" <sasa@...<mailto:sasa@...>> wrote:
              >>
              >> Done, Beyza!
              >> Late, but better late than.... ;-) I've been away for awhile...
              >> Warmly,
              >> Sasa

            • Squires, Robert
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 13, 2011
                Hi all,

                Thought you might be interested in Box net's offer of 50GB of free storage if you access it via an iOS device (IPhone, IPad, Touch) within the next 50 days. I'll let you know when I learn of their disaster recovery process :-) : http://forum.developers.box.net/box_developers/topics/disaster_recovery-e7pt6.

                Box net (and Drop box) are both great for file sharing and storage (and there is a good deal of debate over which might be better). A lot of this centers around the amount of free storage. Workflow is also key. Drop box has a nice little 'always present' icon (similar to Skype) and gives you nice messages when someone updates a document you're working on collaboratively. Box net allows for embedding of folders with files on a page. If you place a new document in the folder, no need to update anything, this is done automatically. An example (don't bother with the docs): http://robertsquires.instructionaldesigning.org/?q=node&page=3

                Being able to access all your documents: excel, word, PDF on your mobile device may seem like overkill, but there's always that time when you could do with it.

                The app for Google docs is $4.99, so these are both decent, free collaborative tools for on the go, which are improving all the time.

                Robert

                ________________________________
                I popped a quick response in there as well. Good luck Beyza!

                Robert

                My survey is completed too! Very easy to do so if you haven't done it yet, head there right now. This will be a fantastic study on the power and influence of Webheads! Thanks Beyza for doing this research.

                https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC14ZlZBRnMwbkpoNWcxeGx
                TZ0VUVVE6MQ

                If the whole link isn't clickable for you, just copy/paste it to get it all.

                Peggy George

                On Oct 13, 2011, at 2:22 PM, beyzaylmaz wrote:

                > Dear Carla,Tere, Sasha, Mercedes, Tere, Helen, Nina, and everyone,
                >

                > You all rock! There are now fifty eight participants which means I am almost there! :)I feel the support of my virtual family while writing my thesis. I am going to include your names in the acknowledgements section! :)
                >
                > Hugs
                >

                > Beyza
                >
                > You are amazing
                >
                > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>, "Sasa" <sasa@...<mailto:sasa@...>> wrote:
                >>
                >> Done, Beyza!
                >> Late, but better late than.... ;-) I've been away for awhile...
                >> Warmly,
                >> Sasa

              • Peggy George
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 14, 2011
                  Hi Robert,
                  Thanks for this fantastic tip about box.net! I downloaded the app and immediately tested it out. I do indeed now have 50 gb of storage and uploaded both pdf's and docs and both opened/downloaded perfectly on my iPhone! Amazing tool!
                  Peggy

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 14, 2011
                    Don't forget my name! I've completed it looooooong time ago!
                    A morning smile :-)

                    Hala

                    ---

                  • beyzaylmaz
                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 14, 2011
                      Of course I will include it, Hala! You have also helped me when I piloted this survey last year;)Tight Hugs :)

                      Thank you Robert and Peggy! Your help is appreciated ;)

                      Best

                      Beyza