Re: the link to the survey on WIA (apologies for posting it twice)

  • Derya Kulavuz-Onal
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
      I have completed your survey, too, Beyza! Hope it helps! Your questions made
      me really reflect over my experiences with webheads; so thanks for the
      opportunity! :)

      Derya Kulavuz-Onal
      Doctoral Candidate, SLAIT
      Grad. TA, WLE / ESOL Education
      University of South Florida
      33620, Tampa, FL

    • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011
        Hi Beyza,

        I've just completed the survey. It was great that you posted the link again
        because it had escaped my notice the first time. Good luck with your
        dissertation!

        Mary Di Mónaco

      • Jean Michel C
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2011
          Hi Beyza,

          I've just completed the survey.
          Long time WIA member.....more a lurker than a participant....I still think that WIA is the better group I found to learn and practice with web tools.
          Thanks to all

          Jmichel Chaupart