Use of CALL in low-tech environments- a survey

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
      Dear webheads,

      Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.

      https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0

      Thanks in advance

      Daf & Rubena

      ________________________________

    • beyzaylmaz
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 6, 2011
        Dear Daf and Rubena,

        I have just completed the survey.

        Good luck with your research

        Beyza

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

        > Dear webheads,
        >

        > Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.
        >
        > https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ
        >

        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0
        >

        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Daf & Rubena
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 6, 2011
          Thanks, Beyza!

          The results will be published in a book chapter. I will let webheads know when it is available next year.

          hugs,

          DAf

          ________________________________
          > Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.
          >
          > https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ
          >

          > or
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0
          >

          > Thanks in advance
          >
          > Daf & Rubena
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Evelyn Izquierdo
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 13, 2011
            Hi Daf and Rubena!
            Done! I answered your survey. My best wishes!

            Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 14, 2011
              Done !!
              Good luck with your research

              Helen (France)

              On 13 October 2011 23:53, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Hi Daf and Rubena!
              > Done! I answered your survey. My best wishes!
              >
              > Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de
              > EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve
              > http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter:
              > @eveweb
              > .

            • Lawan Dalha
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 15, 2011
                Yah, I'm also dine with your survey. Best of luck in your research

                Lawan Dalha

              • STELLA
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 16, 2011
                  Yah, I'm also dine with your survey. Best of luck in your research

                  Lawan Dalha

                  Se certificó que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
                  Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
                  Versión: 9.0.917 / Base de datos de virus: 271.1.1/3944 - Fecha de la versión: 10/12/11 03:39:00