Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: e-learning courses How to profit from Facebook

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
      Dear webheads,

      Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.

      https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0

      Thanks in advance

      Daf & Rubena

    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
        Dear webheads,

        Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.

        https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ

        or

        http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0

        Thanks in advance

        Daf & Rubena

        ________________________________

      • beyzaylmaz
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 6, 2011
          Dear Daf and Rubena,

          I have just completed the survey.

          Good luck with your research

          Beyza

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

          > Dear webheads,
          >

          > Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.
          >
          > https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ
          >

          > or
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0
          >

          > Thanks in advance
          >
          > Daf & Rubena
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Dafne
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 6, 2011
            Thanks, Beyza!

            The results will be published in a book chapter. I will let webheads know when it is available next year.

            hugs,

            DAf

            ________________________________
            > Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.
            >
            > https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ
            >

            > or
            >
            > http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0
            >

            > Thanks in advance
            >
            > Daf & Rubena
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Evelyn Izquierdo
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 13, 2011
              Hi Daf and Rubena!
              Done! I answered your survey. My best wishes!

              Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 14, 2011
                Done !!
                Good luck with your research

                Helen (France)

                On 13 October 2011 23:53, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Hi Daf and Rubena!
                > Done! I answered your survey. My best wishes!
                >
                > Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de
                > EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve
                > http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter:
                > @eveweb
                > .

              • Lawan Dalha
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 15, 2011
                  Yah, I'm also dine with your survey. Best of luck in your research

                  Lawan Dalha

                • STELLA
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 16, 2011
                    Yah, I'm also dine with your survey. Best of luck in your research

                    Lawan Dalha

                    Se certificó que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
                    Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
                    Versión: 9.0.917 / Base de datos de virus: 271.1.1/3944 - Fecha de la versión: 10/12/11 03:39:00