Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: e-learning courses How to profit from Facebook

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 3, 2011
    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
        Dear webheads,

        Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.

        https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ

        or

        http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0

        Thanks in advance

        Daf & Rubena

      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 4, 2011
          Dear webheads,

          Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.

          https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ

          or

          http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0

          Thanks in advance

          Daf & Rubena

          ________________________________

        • beyzaylmaz
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 6, 2011
            Dear Daf and Rubena,

            I have just completed the survey.

            Good luck with your research

            Beyza

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

            > Dear webheads,
            >

            > Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.
            >
            > https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ
            >

            > or
            >
            > http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0
            >

            > Thanks in advance
            >
            > Daf & Rubena
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Dafne
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 6, 2011
              Thanks, Beyza!

              The results will be published in a book chapter. I will let webheads know when it is available next year.

              hugs,

              DAf

              ________________________________
              > Rubena and I are doing research on the kinds of tools that teachers use in different teaching contexts worldwide. In order to collect information we have created a short survey. We would very much appreciate if you could take time to complete it.  This survey is aimed at teachers who are currently active or who have taught in the past. It is completely anonymous.
              >
              > https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDQyNVBpNGplRkNoVk9UY0JRR21UZFE6MQ
              >

              > or
              >
              > http://tinyurl.com/CALL-low-tech%c2%a0
              >

              > Thanks in advance
              >
              > Daf & Rubena
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Evelyn Izquierdo
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 13, 2011
                Hi Daf and Rubena!
                Done! I answered your survey. My best wishes!

                Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 14, 2011
                  Done !!
                  Good luck with your research

                  Helen (France)

                  On 13 October 2011 23:53, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...>wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > Hi Daf and Rubena!
                  > Done! I answered your survey. My best wishes!
                  >
                  > Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de
                  > EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve
                  > http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter:
                  > @eveweb
                  > .

                • Lawan Dalha
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 15, 2011
                    Yah, I'm also dine with your survey. Best of luck in your research

                    Lawan Dalha

                  • STELLA
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 16, 2011
                      Yah, I'm also dine with your survey. Best of luck in your research

                      Lawan Dalha

                      Se certificó que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
                      Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
                      Versión: 9.0.917 / Base de datos de virus: 271.1.1/3944 - Fecha de la versión: 10/12/11 03:39:00