Another grad student doing research- the link to the online survey

  • Beyza YILMAZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      Dear Webheads,

      Thank you very much for giving me hand. I feel  great thanks to  the support of my virtual family in this tough process.  :)

      There were many people who have helped me in the piloting process of this research. I would like to thank each one of them for their contributions. :)

      I agree with Hala that it will be great to send the survey to everyone. If you want to participate, you can fill in the survey by clicking on the link below:

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC14ZlZBRnMwbkpoNWcxeGxTZ0VUVVE6MQ

      Please let me know if there are any problems.

      Thank you very much for your participation and support.

      Sincerely,

      Beyza Nur Yılmaz
      Instructor,School of English Language Instruction
      Özyeğin University
      Altunizade, Istanbul, Turkey