Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Another Grad Student Doing Research

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
      Glad to be part of this research and hope to be somehow helpful.

      Count me in too, dear Beyza.

      *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
      Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>
      http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
      http://1morelcourse.blogspot.com/ <http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/>
      cell: 0679334574/ 0994473678
      Skype ID: nagora60
      SL: Nagora Yakubu

    • groverbindu@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
        Count me in
        Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
          I'm in.

          Greetings from Valencia, Venezuela,

          María Irene Albers de Urriola
          Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
          Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
          Universidad de Carabobo

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
            Hi Beyza,
            But of course :-)
            ElizabethA

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

            > Dear Webheads,
            >
            > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz

            > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
            >
            > Sincerely,
            >
            > Beyza Yýlmaz

          • ayattawel
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 15, 2011
              Hi Beyza,

              I have done ur survey a few weeks ago though I'm still a newbie in the webheads group !! Hope it helps!!!
              Good Luck !!
              Ayat Tawel (Egypt)