Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Another Grad Student Doing Research

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
      Hi Beyza!
      Count on me!
      Hugs from Caracas.

      Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

      ________________________________

      From: beyzaylmaz <beyzaylmaz@...>

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com

      Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2011 4:28 PM

      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Another Grad Student Doing Research

      Dear Webheads,

      My name is Beyza Yýlmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group for four years.

      Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been busy reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my dissertation entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on The Effects of Membership on Professional Development". This research investigates beliefs of the members of Webheads in Action towards the role of the community in their professional development. Therefore, there is a need for me to find as many volunteers to participate in this study as I can. What I am going to to do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey including four sections and thirty four questions. The data to be gathered is going to be confidential and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.

      Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)

      Sincerely,

      Beyza Yýlmaz

    • SanjaB
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
        Count me in, too :)
        Sanja
      • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
          Glad to be part of this research and hope to be somehow helpful.

          Count me in too, dear Beyza.

          *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
          Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>
          http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
          http://1morelcourse.blogspot.com/ <http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/>
          cell: 0679334574/ 0994473678
          Skype ID: nagora60
          SL: Nagora Yakubu

        • groverbindu@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
            Count me in
            Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
              I'm in.

              Greetings from Valencia, Venezuela,

              María Irene Albers de Urriola
              Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
              Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
              Universidad de Carabobo

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
                Hi Beyza,
                But of course :-)
                ElizabethA

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

                > Dear Webheads,
                >
                > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz

                > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
                >
                > Sincerely,
                >
                > Beyza Yýlmaz

              • ayattawel
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 15, 2011
                  Hi Beyza,

                  I have done ur survey a few weeks ago though I'm still a newbie in the webheads group !! Hope it helps!!!
                  Good Luck !!
                  Ayat Tawel (Egypt)