Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Another Grad Student Doing Research

  • Hala Fawzi
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
      You got a volunteer here!

      A suggestion. Why don't you send the link to the survey, if its online? I am sure ALL webheads wouldn't mind to spare some time for you, dear Beyza.

      Good luck.

      Hala

    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
        Count me in, Beyza :-)

        Daf

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
          Hi Beyza!
          Count on me!
          Hugs from Caracas.

          Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
            Count me in, too :)
            Sanja
          • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
              Glad to be part of this research and hope to be somehow helpful.

              Count me in too, dear Beyza.

              *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
              Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>
              http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
              http://1morelcourse.blogspot.com/ <http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/>
              cell: 0679334574/ 0994473678
              Skype ID: nagora60
              SL: Nagora Yakubu

            • groverbindu@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
                Count me in
                Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
                  I'm in.

                  Greetings from Valencia, Venezuela,

                  María Irene Albers de Urriola
                  Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
                  Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
                  Universidad de Carabobo

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
                    Hi Beyza,
                    But of course :-)
                    ElizabethA

                    --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

                    > Dear Webheads,
                    >
                    > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz

                    > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
                    >
                    > Sincerely,
                    >
                    > Beyza Yýlmaz

                  • ayattawel
                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 15, 2011
                      Hi Beyza,

                      I have done ur survey a few weeks ago though I'm still a newbie in the webheads group !! Hope it helps!!!
                      Good Luck !!
                      Ayat Tawel (Egypt)