Re: Another Grad Student Doing Research

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
      DO count me in, dear Beyza!!! Believe it or not, at lunch time today we were remembering you and the day we spent together in Istanbul...
      Such sweet memories... :-)

      I´m glad to hear about your success and to see so many Webheads ready to be part of your project :-)

      A warm hug,

      Rita

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group for four years.
      >
      > Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been busy reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my dissertation entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on The Effects of Membership on Professional Development". This research investigates beliefs of the members of Webheads in Action towards the role of the community in their professional development. Therefore, there is a need for me to find as many volunteers to participate in this study as I can. What I am going to to do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey including four sections and thirty four questions. The data to be gathered is going to be confidential and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.
      >
      > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Beyza Yýlmaz

    • Hala Fawzi
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
        You got a volunteer here!

        A suggestion. Why don't you send the link to the survey, if its online? I am sure ALL webheads wouldn't mind to spare some time for you, dear Beyza.

        Good luck.

        Hala

      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
          Count me in, Beyza :-)

          Daf

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
            Hi Beyza!
            Count on me!
            Hugs from Caracas.

            Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
              Count me in, too :)
              Sanja
            • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
                Glad to be part of this research and hope to be somehow helpful.

                Count me in too, dear Beyza.

                *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
                Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>
                http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
                http://1morelcourse.blogspot.com/ <http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/>
                cell: 0679334574/ 0994473678
                Skype ID: nagora60
                SL: Nagora Yakubu

              • groverbindu@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
                  Count me in
                  Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
                    I'm in.

                    Greetings from Valencia, Venezuela,

                    María Irene Albers de Urriola
                    Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
                    Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
                    Universidad de Carabobo

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
                      Hi Beyza,
                      But of course :-)
                      ElizabethA

                      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

                      > Dear Webheads,
                      >
                      > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz

                      > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
                      >
                      > Sincerely,
                      >
                      > Beyza Yýlmaz

                    • ayattawel
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 15, 2011
                        Hi Beyza,

                        I have done ur survey a few weeks ago though I'm still a newbie in the webheads group !! Hope it helps!!!
                        Good Luck !!
                        Ayat Tawel (Egypt)