Re: Another Grad Student Doing Research

  • Maria Ines
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 2 10:22 AM
      Hi Beyza,

      I'm Maria from Argentina and you can count on me!
      Smiles,
      M :)

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group for four years.
      >
      > Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been busy reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my dissertation entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on The Effects of Membership on Professional Development". This research investigates beliefs of the members of Webheads in Action towards the role of the community in their professional development. Therefore, there is a need for me to find as many volunteers to participate in this study as I can. What I am going to to do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey including four sections and thirty four questions. The data to be gathered is going to be confidential and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.
      >
      > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Beyza Yýlmaz

    • zahra arab sarhangi
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 2 10:39 AM
        Hi Beyza,

        I'm Zahra from Iran and you can count on me.

        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 2 11:38 AM
          Hi, Beyza!

          Count me in too. :-)

          Hugs, Teresa

          On 02-10-2011 15:28, beyzaylmaz wrote:

          > Dear Webheads,
          >
          > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group
          > for four years.
          >
          > Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been
          > busy reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my
          > dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my
          > dissertation entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on
          > The Effects of Membership on Professional Development". This research
          > investigates beliefs of the members of Webheads in Action towards the
          > role of the community in their professional development. Therefore,
          > there is a need for me to find as many volunteers to participate in
          > this study as I can. What I am going to to do is to ask all the
          > participants to complete a survey including four sections and thirty
          > four questions. The data to be gathered is going to be confidential
          > and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.
          >
          > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please
          > contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
          >
          > Sincerely,
          >
          > Beyza Yýlmaz

        • STELLA
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 2 11:39 AM
            I'm Stella, from Argentina
            count on me , too

            stella

            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 2 12:39 PM
              As I mentioned on Facebook - love to help out.
              Sharon

              On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

              > Count me in, Beyza!!!
              >
              > Carla
              > EVO Coordinating Team
              > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
              > Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com
              >

              > On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 11:28 AM, beyzaylmaz <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Dear Webheads,
              > >
              > > My name is Beyza Y�lmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group for
              > > four years.
              > >
              > > Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been
              > busy
              > > reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my
              > > dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my
              > dissertation
              > > entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on The Effects of
              > > Membership on Professional Development". This research investigates
              > beliefs
              > > of the members of Webheads in Action towards the role of the community in
              > > their professional development. Therefore, there is a need for me to find
              > as
              > > many volunteers to participate in this study as I can. What I am going to
              > > do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey including four
              > > sections and thirty four questions. The data to be gathered is going to
              > be
              > > confidential and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.
              > >
              > > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact
              > me
              > > if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
              > >
              > > Sincerely,
              > >
              > > Beyza Y�lmaz

            • Rita
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 2 1:17 PM
                DO count me in, dear Beyza!!! Believe it or not, at lunch time today we were remembering you and the day we spent together in Istanbul...
                Such sweet memories... :-)

                I´m glad to hear about your success and to see so many Webheads ready to be part of your project :-)

                A warm hug,

                Rita

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

                > Dear Webheads,
                >
                > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group for four years.
                >
                > Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been busy reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my dissertation entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on The Effects of Membership on Professional Development". This research investigates beliefs of the members of Webheads in Action towards the role of the community in their professional development. Therefore, there is a need for me to find as many volunteers to participate in this study as I can. What I am going to to do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey including four sections and thirty four questions. The data to be gathered is going to be confidential and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.
                >
                > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
                >
                > Sincerely,
                >
                > Beyza Yýlmaz

              • Hala Fawzi
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 2 10:42 PM
                  You got a volunteer here!

                  A suggestion. Why don't you send the link to the survey, if its online? I am sure ALL webheads wouldn't mind to spare some time for you, dear Beyza.

                  Good luck.

                  Hala

                • Dafne
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 3 2:36 AM
                    Count me in, Beyza :-)

                    Daf

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 3 5:31 AM
                      Hi Beyza!
                      Count on me!
                      Hugs from Caracas.

                      Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

                      ________________________________

                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 3 1:23 PM
                        Count me in, too :)
                        Sanja
                      • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 3 1:28 PM
                          Glad to be part of this research and hope to be somehow helpful.

                          Count me in too, dear Beyza.

                          *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
                          Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>
                          http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
                          http://1morelcourse.blogspot.com/ <http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/>
                          cell: 0679334574/ 0994473678
                          Skype ID: nagora60
                          SL: Nagora Yakubu

                        • groverbindu@gmail.com
                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 3 1:32 PM
                            Count me in
                            Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 4 2:28 PM
                              I'm in.

                              Greetings from Valencia, Venezuela,

                              María Irene Albers de Urriola
                              Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
                              Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
                              Universidad de Carabobo

                              ________________________________

                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 4 11:55 PM
                                Hi Beyza,
                                But of course :-)
                                ElizabethA

                                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

                                > Dear Webheads,
                                >
                                > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz

                                > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
                                >
                                > Sincerely,
                                >
                                > Beyza Yýlmaz

                              • ayattawel
                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 15 12:01 PM
                                  Hi Beyza,

                                  I have done ur survey a few weeks ago though I'm still a newbie in the webheads group !! Hope it helps!!!
                                  Good Luck !!
                                  Ayat Tawel (Egypt)