Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Another Grad Student Doing Research

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
      Count me in, Beyza!!!

      Carla
      EVO Coordinating Team
      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
      Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com

      On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 11:28 AM, beyzaylmaz <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > My name is Beyza Y�lmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group for
      > four years.
      >
      > Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been busy
      > reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my
      > dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my dissertation
      > entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on The Effects of
      > Membership on Professional Development". This research investigates beliefs
      > of the members of Webheads in Action towards the role of the community in
      > their professional development. Therefore, there is a need for me to find as
      > many volunteers to participate in this study as I can. What I am going to to
      > do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey including four
      > sections and thirty four questions. The data to be gathered is going to be
      > confidential and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.
      >
      > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me
      > if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Beyza Y�lmaz

    • Maria Ines
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
        Hi Beyza,

        I'm Maria from Argentina and you can count on me!
        Smiles,
        M :)

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads,
        >
        > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group for four years.
        >
        > Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been busy reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my dissertation entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on The Effects of Membership on Professional Development". This research investigates beliefs of the members of Webheads in Action towards the role of the community in their professional development. Therefore, there is a need for me to find as many volunteers to participate in this study as I can. What I am going to to do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey including four sections and thirty four questions. The data to be gathered is going to be confidential and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.
        >
        > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Beyza Yýlmaz

      • zahra arab sarhangi
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
          Hi Beyza,

          I'm Zahra from Iran and you can count on me.

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
            Hi, Beyza!

            Count me in too. :-)

            Hugs, Teresa

            On 02-10-2011 15:28, beyzaylmaz wrote:

            > Dear Webheads,
            >
            > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group
            > for four years.
            >
            > Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been
            > busy reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my
            > dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my
            > dissertation entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on
            > The Effects of Membership on Professional Development". This research
            > investigates beliefs of the members of Webheads in Action towards the
            > role of the community in their professional development. Therefore,
            > there is a need for me to find as many volunteers to participate in
            > this study as I can. What I am going to to do is to ask all the
            > participants to complete a survey including four sections and thirty
            > four questions. The data to be gathered is going to be confidential
            > and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.
            >
            > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please
            > contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
            >
            > Sincerely,
            >
            > Beyza Yýlmaz

          • STELLA
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
              I'm Stella, from Argentina
              count on me , too

              stella

              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
                As I mentioned on Facebook - love to help out.
                Sharon

                On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Carla arena <carlaarena@...> wrote:

                > Count me in, Beyza!!!
                >
                > Carla
                > EVO Coordinating Team
                > http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com
                > Contributor of http://pocketcultures.com
                >

                > On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 11:28 AM, beyzaylmaz <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:
                >
                > > **
                > >

                > > Dear Webheads,
                > >
                > > My name is Beyza Y�lmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group for
                > > four years.
                > >
                > > Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been
                > busy
                > > reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my
                > > dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my
                > dissertation
                > > entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on The Effects of
                > > Membership on Professional Development". This research investigates
                > beliefs
                > > of the members of Webheads in Action towards the role of the community in
                > > their professional development. Therefore, there is a need for me to find
                > as
                > > many volunteers to participate in this study as I can. What I am going to
                > > do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey including four
                > > sections and thirty four questions. The data to be gathered is going to
                > be
                > > confidential and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.
                > >
                > > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact
                > me
                > > if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
                > >
                > > Sincerely,
                > >
                > > Beyza Y�lmaz

              • Rita
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
                  DO count me in, dear Beyza!!! Believe it or not, at lunch time today we were remembering you and the day we spent together in Istanbul...
                  Such sweet memories... :-)

                  I´m glad to hear about your success and to see so many Webheads ready to be part of your project :-)

                  A warm hug,

                  Rita

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

                  > Dear Webheads,
                  >
                  > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz and I have been a member of this lovely group for four years.
                  >
                  > Although I may seem inactive in the group for a long time, I have been busy reading, writing and planning to get ready to gather data for my dissertation. Right now, I am in the process of conducting my dissertation entitled " Beliefs of an Online Community of Practice on The Effects of Membership on Professional Development". This research investigates beliefs of the members of Webheads in Action towards the role of the community in their professional development. Therefore, there is a need for me to find as many volunteers to participate in this study as I can. What I am going to to do is to ask all the participants to complete a survey including four sections and thirty four questions. The data to be gathered is going to be confidential and I guarantee that I will not use it for other purposes.
                  >
                  > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
                  >
                  > Sincerely,
                  >
                  > Beyza Yýlmaz

                • Hala Fawzi
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 2, 2011
                    You got a volunteer here!

                    A suggestion. Why don't you send the link to the survey, if its online? I am sure ALL webheads wouldn't mind to spare some time for you, dear Beyza.

                    Good luck.

                    Hala

                  • Dafne
                    Message 9 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
                      Count me in, Beyza :-)

                      Daf

                      ________________________________

                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
                        Hi Beyza!
                        Count on me!
                        Hugs from Caracas.

                        Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
                          Count me in, too :)
                          Sanja
                        • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
                          Message 12 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
                            Glad to be part of this research and hope to be somehow helpful.

                            Count me in too, dear Beyza.

                            *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
                            Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>
                            http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/
                            http://1morelcourse.blogspot.com/ <http://jus-collaboration.blogspot.com/>
                            cell: 0679334574/ 0994473678
                            Skype ID: nagora60
                            SL: Nagora Yakubu

                          • groverbindu@gmail.com
                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 3, 2011
                              Count me in
                              Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
                                I'm in.

                                Greetings from Valencia, Venezuela,

                                María Irene Albers de Urriola
                                Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
                                Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
                                Universidad de Carabobo

                                ________________________________

                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
                                  Hi Beyza,
                                  But of course :-)
                                  ElizabethA

                                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

                                  > Dear Webheads,
                                  >
                                  > My name is Beyza Yýlmaz

                                  > Therefore, I am looking for the help of Webheads. Can you please contact me if you want take part in this study and help a Webhead? ;)
                                  >
                                  > Sincerely,
                                  >
                                  > Beyza Yýlmaz

                                • ayattawel
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Oct 15, 2011
                                    Hi Beyza,

                                    I have done ur survey a few weeks ago though I'm still a newbie in the webheads group !! Hope it helps!!!
                                    Good Luck !!
                                    Ayat Tawel (Egypt)