Dennis: Switching between headset and loudspeaker

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
      Are you frustrated because you cannot switch easily between headset and
      loudspeaker? I just found this scriptand would be interested to hear how
      people get on with it if they try it out.. I have not tried it out myself
      yet, but will.

      Dennis

      http://blog.contriving.net/2009/05/04/a-hotkey-to-switch-between-headphones-and-speakers-soundswitc

      *

      *Dennis Newson*
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY
      Committee member | Discussion List Manager | IATEFL YLT SIG
      Creator: YLTSIG NING <http://ylandtsig.ning.com/>
      Winner British Council ELT 05 Innovation Award
      Unrepentant grammarophobe
      YLTSIG Website <http://www.yltsig.org/>
      Yahoogroups YLTSIG: Subscribe: <:younglearners-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>

      YLTSIG Wiki resources:<http://yltsigwikiresource.pbworks.com/w/page/33485130/FrontPage>

      #YLTSIG Daily <http://paper.li/tag/yltsig>:
      Personal homepage <http://www.dennisnewson.de/>:

      Skype: *Osnacantab*
      Second Life: *Osnacantab Nesterov*

    • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
        Dennis--
        I don't have that problem because I have a Mac: when I unplug the USB headset, the Mac reverts to the built-ins. I do have to select the USB headset when I plug them back in, however.
        But it sounds like a neat little program.
        --Elizabeth HS

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
          Thanks for that Elizabeth. As you well kniow: feedback is golden.

          Dennis

        • Dafne
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
            Hi Dennis,

            I don´t have that problem either. I have a PC with Windows 7, and it switches back and forth automatically when needed. I just selected both, the built-in and the USB, in the sound controls pannel.

            Have a great Sunday!

            Daf

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
              Hi Daf, and thanks. I am a Windows 7 (3 machines) and YP on the four

              On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Hi Dennis,
              >
              > I don�t have that problem either. I have a PC with Windows 7, and it
              > switches back and forth automatically when needed. I just selected both, the
              > built-in and the USB, in the sound controls panel. I must check if I have
              > both headset and louspeaker ticked off.

              October 2nd. in North Germany and we have just breakfasted in the garden.

              Dennis