Grad student doing research

  • Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2011
      I received this request from a grad student doing research. If you have the time, it is just a short interview--probably more like 15-20 min. Please contact YuLin directly, not me.
      --Elizabeth HS

      ====================================
      I am YuLin Feng. I am in the process of conducting my dissertation research entitled "English language teachers' perceptions of computer-assisted language learning (CALL)". This research investigates ESL teachers' perceptions and attitudes of CALL in second language teaching practices

      I noticed that your teaching experiences would fit my research nicely. Would you be interested in participating in this research.
      If you decide to participate, you will be involved in phone interviews, which may last 30-40 min.

      The results of the study may be presented at conferences. I will also include your names as presenters.

      I am attaching the interview questions for your consideration.

      Could you please let me know if you are interested?

      Sincerely, YuLin Feng

      YuLin Feng, ABD
      Department of Teacher & Bilingual Department
      Texas A&M University, Kingsville
      E-mail: lynnfeng0702@... or yulin.feng@...
      Phone: 626.893.8559