Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Social Media week - British Council, Moscow - Round table online discussion & Gaming in Education webinars

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 26, 2011
      Hi, Graham!

      Double congrats! On the book and on a very interesting and motivating
      presentation. :-)

      I just listened to it and was quite happy to see that it was about
      normal games, so to say - I don't know why, but I got the idea it would
      be more about SL games, maybe because you were so involved in SL - ,
      some with quite motivating and useful topics and problem solving.

      Hugs, Teresa