[evonline2002_webheads] My Apology

  • Candace Pauchnick
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
      Hello Everyone,
      I'm desperately trying to let all of you know that I didn't send out that email with the undesirable link. When I sent out the first apology I didn't give it a title and you might think it was another spam and not open it. Then when I sent out another apology I titled it but it was sent to my junk folder because it said it had spam information in it.  I hope this one will show up in the regular inbox.

      Please know how sorry I am that you got that email from me. I guess my email account had been compromised. Other people emailed me and I changed my password. I would never send email that wasn't appropriate.

      I sure have missed being able to communicate will all of you. I still enjoy reading about your events but am not able to participate. You will always be the most awesome group of educators I have ever come across.
      God bless all of you.
      Candy

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
        oh, ok, well this one has a happy ending then, if you've managed to get rid
        of the trojan.

        You're a pretty awesome educator! Hope to hear more from you in the future,

        Vance

        On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Candace Pauchnick <pauchnick@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello Everyone,
        > I'm desperately trying to let all of you know that I didn't send out that
        > email with the undesirable link. When I sent out the first apology I didn't
        > give it a title and you might think it was another spam and not open it.
        > Then when I sent out another apology I titled it but it was sent to my junk
        > folder because it said it had spam information in it. I hope this one will
        > show up in the regular inbox.
        >
        > Please know how sorry I am that you got that email from me. I guess my
        > email account had been compromised. Other people emailed me and I changed my
        > password. I would never send email that wasn't appropriate.
        >
        > I sure have missed being able to communicate will all of you. I still enjoy
        > reading about your events but am not able to participate. You will always be
        > the most awesome group of educators I have ever come across.
        > God bless all of you.
        > Candy

        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

      • Candace Pauchnick
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
          Thank you, Vance. I'm so pleased you wrote back. I have so much admiration for you. I will return, sometime, to join back in with the wonderful Webheads.
          Candy