Please read, this is not spam.

  • Candace Pauchnick
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
      Hello Everyone,
      I just sent out an apology to all of you but realized maybe you might think it was another spam and wouldn't open it since I didn't lable the title of the email differently. So I thought I would send this note out to hope that you would read my message.

      I'm so sorry, everyone. I guess my email account has been compromised. Other people have emailed me and I changed my password. I did not send this junk mail and I sure appologize for everyone getting spam from me.

      I sure have missed being able to communicate will all of you. I still enjoy reading about your events but am not able to participate. You will always be the most awesome group of educators I have ever come across.
      God bless all of you.
      Candy

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
        Hello Everyone,
        I'm desperately trying to let all of you know that I didn't send out that email with the undesirable link. When I sent out the first apology I didn't give it a title and you might think it was another spam and not open it. Then when I sent out another apology I titled it but it was sent to my junk folder because it said it had spam information in it.  I hope this one will show up in the regular inbox.

        Please know how sorry I am that you got that email from me. I guess my email account had been compromised. Other people emailed me and I changed my password. I would never send email that wasn't appropriate.

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
          oh, ok, well this one has a happy ending then, if you've managed to get rid
          of the trojan.

          You're a pretty awesome educator! Hope to hear more from you in the future,

          Vance

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
            Thank you, Vance. I'm so pleased you wrote back. I have so much admiration for you. I will return, sometime, to join back in with the wonderful Webheads.
            Candy