  • Candace Pauchnick
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
      <a tabindex="1" title="" name="aogmpmrsbb" href="http://e-casla.com.ar/target.php">http://e-casla.com.ar/target.php</a>

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
        I hope I don't have to warn anyone not to click on the links here. I'll try
        and contact Candy and alert her to the problem. Or maybe Yaodong, are you
        still in touch with her?

        Vance

        On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 6:52 PM, Candace Pauchnick <pauchnick@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > <a tabindex="1" title="" name="aogmpmrsbb" href="
        > http://e-casla.com.ar/target.php">http://e-casla.com.ar/target.php</a>

        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

      • Candace Pauchnick
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
          I'm so sorry, everyone. I guess my email account has been compromised. Other people have emailed me and I changed my password. I did not send this junk mail and I sure appologize for everyone getting spam from me.

          I sure have missed being able to communicate will all of you. I still enjoy reading about your events but am not able to participate. You will always be the most awesome group of educators I have ever come across.
          God bless all of you.
          Candy

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
              Hello Everyone,
              I'm desperately trying to let all of you know that I didn't send out that email with the undesirable link. When I sent out the first apology I didn't give it a title and you might think it was another spam and not open it. Then when I sent out another apology I titled it but it was sent to my junk folder because it said it had spam information in it.  I hope this one will show up in the regular inbox.

              Please know how sorry I am that you got that email from me. I guess my email account had been compromised. Other people emailed me and I changed my password. I would never send email that wasn't appropriate.

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
                oh, ok, well this one has a happy ending then, if you've managed to get rid
                of the trojan.

                You're a pretty awesome educator! Hope to hear more from you in the future,

                Vance

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 5, 2011
                  Thank you, Vance. I'm so pleased you wrote back. I have so much admiration for you. I will return, sometime, to join back in with the wonderful Webheads.
                  Candy