A class in a WizIQ classroom

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2011
      Dear Webheads:
      I'm having a virtual class, next Monday 5th at 10:35 GMT. It's in plain English because my students are at pre-elementary level.
      We're working with comparison of adjectives applied to animals. But it's an excuse to open our class to the world.

      If you could connect yourself or some of your students it would be great. The idea is inspire students to feel the necessity of learning English to contact with people all over the world. We live in a very small village in a rural area in Argentina and sometimes they aren't really aware of the world outside. Maybe I could ask questions like "What's your favourite animal? " or "What's a typical animal in your area?" Or You could use your microphone and read a text presented on the screen. THANKS !!

      Here's the link.: http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/609247-amazing-animals.

      Thanks again
      Susana

    • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2011
        Thank you, Susana, for invitation.
        I have bookmarked and joted it down. I hope to have a tiny time to join you.

        The best,
        Nina, aka nagora.

        --
        *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
        Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>

      • Susana Canelo
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2011
          Thanks Nina !! If you're too busy, maybe somebody around you.
          Hugs from Argentina

          Susana