Re: A cross-cultural web exchange project, Project Ibunka 2011, Call for Participation

  • Buthaina AlOthman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
      Dear Wata,

      This sounds like a fascinating project. Could you please tell us about the level and age of students.

      Thanks,

      -Buth
      Love, Friendship, & Peace!

    • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
        Dear Wata,

        Does it matter how many students can join the project? Not many of my
        students have an access to the internet, but those who have would like to
        take part in the project.

        Thank you for the information.

        Hopping to hear from you shortly.

        Nina Lyulkun,
        Ukraine

        --
        *Nina Lyulkun *(Ukraine)
        Khmel'nyts'kyi National University <http://www.tup.km.ua/>

      • Masahito Watanabe
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
          Dear Buth,

          Thank you for your interest. The level is intermediate and advanced so
          that your students can challenge some difficult topics such as global
          warming, the danger of nuclear power plants, regional conflics, etc.

          Best,
          WATA

          --
          /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

          YNU 大学教育総合センター 渡辺 雅仁
          Masahito Watanabe <wata33@...>

          (中央図書館を正面に見て右奥の細井坂を上る。
          パソコン教室CDを通り過ぎて,坂を上りきったところ
          で左に曲がり,看板の指示通りに建物に入る)

          240-8501 横浜市保土ヶ谷区常盤台79-1
          横浜国立大学 情報処理教室(S5-2) 2階 201号室
          wata33@...
          wata33@...
          045-339-3135 (201号室, 大学教育総合センター)
          045-339-3195 (204号室, 研究室)

          /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_
        • Masahito Watanabe
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
            Dear Nina,

            Thank you for your interest.

            In fact, if the number is small, it doesn't matter. If the number is
            more than thirty, you should take a lot of time checking their postings.

            Best,

            WATA

            --