Futurists dilema

  • Karen Siemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      Dave,

      Have been following your comments with interest, especially "You have to constantly undermine their misplaced confidence in the old ways and traditions, show constantly

      how those things are not helping but hurting."  I can see how this could apply to many kinds of groups.

      I'm just curious though what you are doing in your teaching system for this company.

      Always looking for new ways to help students ...

      Karen