Re: 2011 Future of the Internet Survey invitation

  • Buthaina AlOthman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
      Dear, Dr. Elizabeth,

      I read your your short story about your grandma, kind of deeply. But, my main question to you: Why did she say "..., but I just really don't believe it!"? Why she didn't believe it? I would be greatly appreciative if I can get your answer, please.

      Thanks,
      -Buth

      Love, Friendship, &Peace!

      P.S. Bee, thanks for provoking this kind of feedback via your survey thread. Love.