Definition for CMC

  • Nigel Caplan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
      Maria,

      Denise Murray has a great article in the Winter 2000 (I think) issue of
      TESOL Quarterly in which she defines CMC for a non-tech-y TESOL
      audience. She also has an article somewhere in Language Learning
      Technology which is an online journal (www.llt.msu.edu -- if I remember
      rightly).

      The fact that she raises a critical voice has nothing at all to do with
      my admiration of her writing, of course ...

      Cheers,
      Nigel