WIA worldwide

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
      Tere,
      I love the title, Webheads in Action Worldwide, and the graphic representation, too. It's cool to the max!
      Aiden
      .

    • Rita
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
        Tere dear,

        Congrats on your eloquent map. It's a treasure!

        As to the video, even though I have Real One Player, I haven't been able to watch it, the "small window" you refer to won't open , for some reason.Hope my computer is having a tantrum. Anyhow, more congrats, you are a gem in the group!!

        A big hug,

        Rita

        Dear Webheads:

        Here's another community page to start off week 3.

        Please go to

        http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/wia-worldwide.htm

        and let me know what you think.

        VIP(oint): Please place the cursor over each rep peg!

        Teresa

      • Vance Stevens <vstevens@emirates.net.ae>
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
          Good Morning Teresa, and everyone ...

          Excellent work. As I often do when impressed by a graphic I make a
          logo of it and park it somewhere, in this case here:

          http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/tesol/baltimore2003/week
          3.html

          As is also my habit, the logo links back to your original.

          I couldn't get the push pins to work though.

          Still reading last night's emails ...

          Vance

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"