Re: Students not learning?

  • Aryane Sartori
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2011
      *Dear Dave,*
      *All I can talk about being sure is the place I am everyday. For me and my
      co-workers this is the reality, and it's also the reality for teachers
      friends of mine who live in the same city.*
      * *
      *I am pretty sure I am doing all I can for my students.*

      *Thank you for your answer and for the excerpt,

      **Aryane Sartori
      English Teacher / Translator
      http://stuff4us.zip.net / @miss_a_s*