Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Vance Stevens

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1 3:28 AM
      Hi all,

      You'd be surprised at how many FAQs can be answered in a quick visit to
      http://webheads.info/

      Including how to get a tshirt
      http://www.cafepress.com/WebheadsinAction

      There is a "shop by design" option here, but at the moment only the tiny
      logo

      At http://webheads.info you can right click on Ibrahim's logo and download
      that. Can whomever logs in to cafepress (Nina I bet :-) upload the
      alternate design there?

      Nina had her own customized tshirt in Newawluns. Could that design be
      uploaded as well?

      We're getting there (we'll all be rich soon)

      Don't hold your breath :-)
      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens