Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Dennis: Dogme? Discussion in small groups. Dennis teaching ? 20 year

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
      Mariana,

      Thanks once again for writing.

      I agree with you, of course, about being open to new approaches and
      re-examination of one's own position.

      What pleased me about seeing and hearing those former students is that I
      would be as satisfied today as I was then to observe how they discussed
      matters in English with a sense of fun and sometimes passion. And, of
      course, the PTT v. TTT pupil talking time versus teacher talking time was
      pretty good!

      Dennis