week 3: another wia page

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
      Dear Webheads:

      Here's another community page to start off week 3.

      Please go to

      http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/wia-worldwide.htm

      and let me know what you think.

      VIP(oint): Please place the cursor over each rep peg!

      Teresa

    • Buthaina Othman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
        Teresa,
        The Map is Fantastic.You've done a brilliant work.I
        think it is so cool.
        Hugs,
        Buth

        =====
        Buthaina Al-Othman
        EFL Instructor
        ELU/Faculty of Science
        Language Center-Kuwait University

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
          Tere,
          I love the title, Webheads in Action Worldwide, and the graphic representation, too. It's cool to the max!
          Aiden
          .

        • Rita
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
            Tere dear,

            Congrats on your eloquent map. It's a treasure!

            As to the video, even though I have Real One Player, I haven't been able to watch it, the "small window" you refer to won't open , for some reason.Hope my computer is having a tantrum. Anyhow, more congrats, you are a gem in the group!!

            A big hug,

            Rita

          • Vance Stevens <vstevens@emirates.net.ae>
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
              Good Morning Teresa, and everyone ...

              Excellent work. As I often do when impressed by a graphic I make a
              logo of it and park it somewhere, in this case here:

              http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/tesol/baltimore2003/week
              3.html

              As is also my habit, the logo links back to your original.

              I couldn't get the push pins to work though.

              Still reading last night's emails ...

              Vance

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"