Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Character Blogs and VoiceThread - Jane Petring

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2011
      My dearest Jane,

      It was great reading all the creativity that took place in your class. No
      wonder with the students with Hurricane Jane as the teacher!

      Beijos. Miss you!
      Oh, next year, BrazTESOL will be in Rio!!! How about presenting about all of
      it again in Rio???

      Carla
      EVO Coordinating Team
      http://collablogatorium.blogspot.com